Many Ways to Bust your Mood in minutes
We all have those days where things do go as planned and being stuck at home during quarantine does not help either.
Here are some ideas that can help the situation:
- Light a candle - flickering flames (contained) can help us feel better and burn stress. Also the fragrance can have an uplifting both on the body and mind.
- Exercise, jump around, dance, do a kickboxing class online - when you exercise you feel rejuvenated, refreshed and more energetic. Find out about endorphins, serotonin - a mood-boosting neurotransmitter also known as "happy chemical".
- Buy some flowers (or one of my floral print product) Find out why Flowers make us so happy and more energetic - Studies find that they provide an instant and lasting mood boost.
- Count your blessings. Think and write down what you're grateful for. When you express gratitude, it creates an immediate mood boost.
- Cuddle with a dog. just hanging out, playing or teaching a new trick, can help us feel happier, healthy, fit, less stressed, more loved.
- Listen to a favorite song. You have loved that song forever and it makes you want to dance, it's easy and quick, an instant mood-lifter.
- Go to a quiet place for a few minutes - When you take a few minutes for yourself, it can do wonders for your mood.
Get some FREE FLORAL fine art prints and more, I sell these on my site but since you came to visit, they can be yours as a gift to you. just sign up when you click the picture.
PS: One way that I boost my mood in minutes is by painting. I share those moments in Facebook and Instagram stories.
I just finished this design today and it just feels so fresh with all the lemons. The flowers are small and cute and the color pink is the color of happiness, so I gave this statement graphic tee the name "Hello Sunshine". It was just released today and it comes in several colors with crew neck and white triblend super soft in white. To find out more click the picture.