Custom Vincentina Coast Tablecloth
This print is inspired by the Vincentina Coast in the south west part of Portugal where it's majestic beaches and cliffs by the ocean, meet the country Cape of St.Vincent. These designs and colors reflect the happiness and fun of Ceci's original watercolor and digital illustrations.
You can only find this timeless and classic design here, what a conversation piece.
If you would like to have one tablecloth personalized with your family name, or something else then this is for you, just put your text exactly how you want it on the tablecloth inside the box. If you don't see a box, please send me an email with the exact words you want on it to email@example.com
(I suggest writing like I have it in the picture "The Mason Family" ) write all this in the box but with your family name. I also designed napkins to match with this print, click HERE to get there or see in the pictures here.
Great mother's day, birthday, family reunion, wedding or special gift that you can make many memories on and pass it on!
- Personalization and Print on one side.
- This listing is for one personalized tablecloth.
- This tablecloth is made of high quality 100% cotton.
- Size 58” X 102”
- Designed exclusively for Diga Linda by artist Ceci Mason
- Machine washable
- Put in the box exactly the 3 words in the towel if it's The Mason Family then you put "The Mason Family" in the box! Write the 3 words but instead of Mason , it's your family last name!
- The change happens in the middle family name, however if there’s 2 different last names, you say “Family and Friends”. If you want something different please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 14 business days for delivery
Production times are estimated assuming orders are submitted with all correct information. If any follow up is needed, it will delay the production in order to make sure all necessary information is accurate.
Please note that since this is an handmade item, the color, positioning and scale of the design of the finished product may be slightly different than it appears on your monitor.