Moist and Easy Orange or Lemon Cake Recipe!
This cake is so easy to make, moist & delicious, you are going to love it!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- zest from 3 oranges
- Confectioner’s sugar to sprinkle on top
- Grease with baking spray and flour your Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and sea salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs, sugar, and oil. Whisk it all together.
- Add in the vanilla extract, orange juice, and orange zest.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture.
- Pour the batter into prepared Bundt pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Check on the cake after 50 minutes. Carefully flip the cake out of the pan onto a plate and let it cool. Dust with confectioner’s sugar.
- This is just as good if you replace orange for lemon just replace the zest and juice!
Everyone is going to love your cake!
What makes our linens different? There are advantages to buying our products. You can match the invitations and place cards to your tablecloth design (or table runner) just email me at email@example.com for more information.
Another advantage? If you would like to make your event extra special and have a custom tablecloth with your name or occasion. Just email Ceci at firstname.lastname@example.org You can see a custom tablecloth of this print below, how special is that? These make such a great gift as well! Consider Mother's Day coming up, or birthday gift.
To see more of this darling Linda's Garden print just click below ~ There you can see all the items that are offered in that collection with this darling print with bows, flowers and the fresh pretty greens that you can use all year long!
Below is a custom table cloth! A conversation starter and an heirloom to pass on from generation to generation!
PS: If you make the cake, please let me know how you like it!
Thank you for reading and following along, I appreciate you!
😍 By leaving a comment, you are supporting my small business.
😍 Thank you so much for reading and I want to invite you to subscribe to my newsletter on top of the page for the latest and the greatest news.
You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook and more social channels when you click ➡️ https://linktr.ee/cecimasonart
xo Ceci Mason founder and artist
Diga Linda ✨ Say Beautiful