Saturdays are for Baking ~ BEST Fall Baking!
Saturdays are for baking! This is the best Pumpkin Bread recipe and why you will love it! Home made pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe, so delicious and moist. It’s easy, quick to make and everyone loves it! Besides it makes the house smell so good! So I hope I inspire you to bake something!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook: the bread in the Bundt shape takes 60 to bake and the glass Pyrex bread shape takes 75 minutes to bake.
This recipe is for 2 bread loaves
- 1 can (15oz) of pumpkin purée
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C), spray Pam on the bread pans.
Mix all wet ingredients, plus sugar together in a bowl. Then mix all dry ingredients in another bowl. Pour the wet with the dry and mix it all with the electrical mixer until it’s all mixed.
Pour into the bread pans (sprayed with non-stick spray) and bake for about 70-75 minutes. It’s done when the bamboo skewer comes out clean!
Here is the recipe for Ceci's Banana Bread
Banana Bread Family Recipe
3/4 cups of sugar
1 1/2 mashed bananas
3/4 cups of vegetable oil
2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
1 t of baking soda
2 t of vanilla
1 t of baking powder
1/2 t of salt
- Heat the oven 340 degrees
- Grease a loaf pan ( I use Pyrex )
- Mix sugar, bananas, oil and eggs in a large bowl with a wooden spoon ( or electrical mixer)
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into pan
- Bake 60-70 minutes
- I use a bamboo skewer to see if it’s cooked or if it needs more time.
- With a knife detach sides slowly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before flipping.
- Enjoy, this one was almost attacked before I said that I needed a picture, lol!
😍 Ways you can help my small business - Please leave a comment, I appreciate your support xo Ceci Mason